Dr. Alan S Messinger Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alan S Messinger?

Inconsiderate Jerk

I went to Dr. Alan Messinger for a consultation on a breast reduction and he proceed to tell me I was too over weight to have surgery. I weigh 190 pounds and was in incredible pain from my extremely large breast. I had wanted this surgery for years. I exhausted all other avenues of trying to relieve my pain before deciding that surgery was the best option. Alan was rude and inconsiderate. I left his office crying and he not once apologized to me. He acted as though he was doing me a favor by telling me I’m over weight and I should do something about it. He even went as far as to give me pamphlets on losing weight! So if you are not a Barbie doll wanting a boob job, be prepared to be belittled about your physical appearance. Ironic seeing how he’s a plastic surgeon who is supposed to help people feel better by helping them change their body. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

Just a great doctor

Everything about the entire experience was easy and I would go to him again!