Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan R Mobley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 14
I have been going to Dr. Mobley now for a few years now and have nothing but high praise for him. He is very direct with his examinations, thorough, and I have all the confidence in the world in him. I would recommend Dr.Mobley to anyone looking for a good Cardiologist.
43 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Louisville
Dr. Alan R Mobley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeart & Vascular Specialists, 600 River Pointe Dr Ste 100, Conroe, TX
Dr. Alan R Mobley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.