Dr. Alan Elias Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Elias?

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I believe I am receiving the finest care available from Dr. Elias

Excellent expert doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Recommended to me by another doctor, was by far the best diagnostician I've ever met. He also took the time needed to explain my illness in clear detail. His attitude and follow-up have been first-rate.

The best doctor of my lifetime

Posted on September 12th, 2011

He was the first doctor to properly and accurately diagnose my illness. He solved the mystery which no other doctor could solve since past 12 years. I had been balding, severe acne and irregular menses and several other doctors misdiagnosed me with poly cystic syndrome without performing proper tests and any details and I was given wrong medications since many years. I had lost faith in medical science. He was the first doctor to treat my symptoms seriously from day 1 and performed the necessary specific detailed tests and with accurate info correctly diagnosed me as late adrenal hyperplasia. I will always be grateful to him for giving me a new life. He is an excellent doctor, very thorough ,very intelligent and very nice,

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Posted on September 20th, 2010

He is very kindly, but also very direct. Seems to know a lot and is willing to share. I liked his manner and his attention to detail, he went through my history thoroughly and carefully. My condition is complicated and I was so grateful for everything that he did. Will definitely be seeing him regularly. Best doctor I've seen in a long time!

Posted on July 31st, 2015