Dr. Alan Wilson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alan Wilson?

Michele

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I would not recommend this dr to my dog. He is not a professional dr and I am saying the same about his office help. If I would have know what I know now about him I would never would have went to him

Great Results

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Forums like these helped me when preparing from my tummy tuck so I feel the need to give back for others looking for information. Dr Wilson is definately well experienced in his profession. He explained what needed to be done to achieve the best results possible and explained why. He was caring the day of surgery prior to me going under to comfort me and ease my stress (very much appreciated). When I came to, I felt little pain which was expected but was amazed that it was tolerable. Dr Wilson advise me to stay in the hospital for two days to ensure I was good and comfortable prior to sending me home. He left the drains in me for 11 days and when he removed it, I had very little fluid which accompanied the swelling. That is also to be expected. Today I'm 20 days post op and feel wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better result. Even with the swelling, my upper abs is slim, my muscles is nice and tight and my lower abs everyday is getting smaller due to swelling getting less and less. My belly button OMG looks great and natural!! I'm so happy. My scar is so thin and today I noticed about 80% of it has sealed together not even noticing the incision part. Loving it! Can't wait until end of next week to see more results.I would highly recommend the compression garment for those getting tt and lipo. Get two. One for the first two weeks post ops and a smaller size after the first two weeks. The reason is as your swelling gets better at end of two weeks, you want a smaller compression to further compress the swelling and fluids tighter for a nice tight tummy result. I made the perfect choice going with Dr. Wilson. He takes his time to ensure the best results. Thank you Dr. Wilson. You changed my life and I will never forget you!!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Very good at what he does is patient and very knowledgable.

Posted on June 28th, 2016