Dr. Alan Nolasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Nolasco?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The office in Porter is ridiculous. The PA Sandra Graham is so rude and the most unprofessional person I've ever met. She would not let me explain my issues, she wouldn't allow me to explain the testing I had last week for an up and coming biopsy. She basically told me to be quiet she was talking and would let me talk after her. That never happened she dismissed me like I was a piece of trash. She was a complete jerk. She treated the ladies at the desk like they were beneath her. Never go there again. Unless there is a doctor or PA who is cordial and at least kind enough to not be so rude.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I don't like the facility.

senior citizenr

Posted on June 12th, 2014

This was the worst experience of my life. The doctor came out spraying the waiting room with room deoderizer . He diagnose me with cancer without any testing. He told me he could not do a pap because he could not get a good sample because of.possible cancer that closed me up. I had him write out a referral to an obgyn. The obgyn told me I looked very healthy and nothing looked abnormal. And that he could do a good paps without any problem.

Great Dr with horrible staff

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Nolasco is an outstanding physician. He will spend time with you and seems to genuinely care for your well being. We had many of conversations in the 2.5-3 yrs he was my Doctor, where he proved to really look out for my health, provide good tips and gave some great "outside the box" advice. My problem, and reason for no longer going to him, is because his staff is horrible. About 2-3 of weeks ago, I left 2 messages for them, due to the fact that I ran out of a prescription - one that is absolutely vital to basically keeping me alive. Yes, I take full responsibility for waiting to the point of it being a dire emergency, to call his office, however if you leave a message clearly stating how important it is that someone call you back and that you are not feeling well, you would think SOMEONE, ANYONE, would return the call. So I wait for 4 hours....nothing. I call back, and leave another message thinking SURELY, someone will call back. Fast forward 2-3 weeks and I have yet to hear back from them. And I know I had the right phone number, so it wasn't that. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath for them to return my call. Fortunately, I have a good Doctor friend, who was able to provide a script for the medication I've been on for 2 years, to hold me over until I could find a new Doctor. One who does not have staff that abandons their patients. It's really a shame because as I stated before, he's a great Doctor. I just can't afford to have one that is unresponsive to something so critical in nature.

He is all bout money now!

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Horrible staff! Very unprofessional! Incompetent!

Elderly patient

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I would like to say that I totally agree with the review that is listed from Steve. Dr. Nolasco and his staff is only interested in the money before the patient. I just can't believe how this doctor prescribes a tranquilizer to my mother that is diabetic without seeing her first to see why she is having pain and what is causing the pain. The medication that was prescribed to her put her to sleep for 3 hours each time and did not stop the pain she was going through. Also, it raised her blood sugar up to 279 at times which I praid that while she was a sleep she did not go into a coma. My mother then called the doctor office to make an appointment to see if he can see her since the last time she asked her staff of speaking with the doctor and they said that he was to busy to see her. She finally was able to see the doctor and instead was seen by another doctor in the office. Once this doctor saw her he prescribed her a different medication that would relax her muscle but put her to sleep like the first medication and affect her diabetes like the first one. She was also given a prescription to go and get an X-ray done to see why she was having the pain. She asked if she can see doctor Nolasco because she was very dissatisfied with his service and staff. When she expressed to the doctor how upset she was with how her situation was handled and she rather go see another doctor. The doctor told her to go ahead and find another doctor. The review is a little long, but it's necessary for everyone to know how heartless this doctor is and his staff is just the same. I took time from work to go and take my mother to have the X-ray done when she was already in the room to have the X-ray test performed the nurse called Dr. Nolasco's office to confirm the referral she was informed that Dr. Nolasco had cancelled the request for the X-ray that since my Mom wanted to go and see another doctor there was no reason to have the X-ray done. The worst part was that on one bothered calling my mother to inform her that the referral was cancelled. It's ambarrasing and the time I had taken from my workplace is money that I had loss from my pay that Dr. Nolasco won't repay. It's very stupid on their part on how this all turned out. Meanwhile my mother suffers with the pain. Please choose another doctor. Actually I probably would receive better care in LBJ then seeing this doctor.

Medical Pro Who Knows This Guy

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I work with medical professionals of all types, and know this doctor to be one of the most compassionate people I have ever known. A good clinician, thorough in his exams and a nice person as well. I have experienced some trouble with his office staff - They need to do more training with insurance issues, but the doctor is a good guy.

BEST PCP IN HOUSTON

Posted on March 26th, 2010

I have,unfortunatly,gone through a lot of PCPs...looking for a good one.Dr. Nolasco is the BEST by far.He listens, respects MY intelligence andhas made me feel better in just a few months.The other doctors just didn't care.He DOES!And,together, we will eliminate these problems.He hides NOTHING!I trust him completely...and that's very important for my recovery.

Good Doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Compassionate, helping. Didn't wait long at his clinic.

Posted on July 7th, 2017