Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Odom
Dr. Alan Odom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with another office in Chattanooga, TN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Odom is affiliated with Memorial North Park, Memorial Hospital and Columbia Parkridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Odom has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Alan Odom has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Alan Odom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The only time we had any real wait time was our very last visit and we did wait a long time but compared to other Dr. offices I still rate this a 5. Dr. Odon is a great Dr. He spends as much time as you need answering any questions you have. So far so good. I'm very impressed with Dr. Odon and the staff at Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics at McCallie Avenue
Dr. Odom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial North Park
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Odom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.