Dr. Alan P Brown Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan P Brown?

Very compassionate, knowledgeable, active listener, human

I have been a patient of Dr. Brown's for over 25 years. Although I see a therapist in Boston for therapy I have traveled to Worcester to see Dr. Brown for psychopharmacological management for treating my chronic and acute depression. As someone who works in psychiatry I feel I set the bar pretty high when it comes to expectations of caregivers. I have never felt that Dr. Brown is condescending or has a derogatory attitude towards women. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Unlike our president, I am not prone to hyperbole, and have referred patients to him. Being a good listener, having a sense of humor and most importantly working collaboratively with the patient/client are traits I consider for a good therapeutic rapport

Not Right in the Head

Really sick person. Sneered. Doesn't seem to like women.

Sadistic

I have been with DR. Brown for 20 years and have never had a problem. He gives me as much time as I need and is always assessable. His assistant Cathy, is very knowledgeable, professional and I have always felt comfortable talking to her or asking her to relay and all information to Dr. Brown. She will always go out of her way to help when needed. I feel very fortunate to have them on my team.

Dr. Alan P Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.