Dr. Alan J Plotner Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Plotner?

Dealing with Dr.. Plotner is like a game of hide and seek and he's really good at kiding. No time, no guidance and I'm serioulsy wondering if this is a way to get more and more appointments. No interest in solving any issue and no embarrassment at such failure. Really disappointing and time consuming.

Bad experience!

My experience with Dr. Plotner was not good at all. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour, then in the exam room for another 20 minutes. Dr. Plotner was very rushed and did not seem like he even wanted to hear my symptoms. I had made a list, just so I could give him an accurate picture and he said he didn't need to see it. The front desk nurse was extremely rude and the whole staff just seemed so unhappy and like they did not want to be there. He did not even really examine me either, just scheduled me for every test imaginable and gave me the names of other doctors. It seemed like he just wanted to get the most patients in as possible, and could care less about how much time he spent with each person or the amount of medical attention he gave to them. I have scheduled an appointment with another gastroenterologist and will not be going back. Terrible experience.