Dr. Alan Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Siegel?

Keith R

Posted on October 29th, 2016

This review is based on many years (about 7-8 years) of personal experiences with Dr. Siegel. I was referred to him after sustaining a work related injury. Dr. Siegel has always had my best interest in mind. He has taken his time while treating me and made me laugh during the process. I have relied on him during some dark and painful times and has always come to my rescue. He is a master at his craft and I trust him implicitly. He is a great man and has an awesome staff.

Relief At Last!

Posted on September 1st, 2014

I had a severe back injury in 2006 and have been in treatment ever since. My injury occurred in NY and I underwent years of diagnostic tests and procedures, surgeries (fusions), physical therapy as well as pain management. Upon relocating to S.Florida three and a half years ago, I needed to continue treatment. I was seen by a few orthopedic physicians and surgeons, a physiatrist, a neuropsychiatrist, all of whom felt that anything that could be of benefit to me, had already been tried. Yet my pain continued, thus, a referral back to pain management.. I was sent to one pain intervention physician who stated he could not assist me and I should accept a life of pain. I then found Dr. Siegel who has worked with me for well over a year, now. He has tried different spinal procedures, nerve blocks to radial nerve Lesioning. He creates and prescribes topical compounds for pain relief and changes ingredients based on my results. He has provided me with an H-wave unit for home pain management and a back brace that helps ease the pain. Through his treatment , the need for pain meds has been reduced drastically . Dr. Siegel never gave up on me and continues to actively seek treatments that help to improve my quality of life. A year ago , I had no quality of life.....thanks to Dr.Siegel, my life continues to improve.. It is an ongoing process, but he has truly made an amazing difference in my life... Thank You..

Posted on July 30th, 2014

Caring doctor that actually wants to fix the patient rather than get their money.

DMV treatment is probably better then Siegel's practice

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Simply put, I will never use this office again and I suggest you find a better office! First impression - There are 3 reception desk windows when entering the waiting room. Two are for other doctors and one is for Siegel's practice. Siegel's is the one that is always closed. It is really uninviting and is just an example of the culture within this office. Once they open the window for a few seconds to receive your documents or take your payment they literally tell you to wait and will close the window door on your face. Imagine handing over your paperwork and while they enter it in they close the door on you. Then, open it only to ask you a few other questions, then close it again. Think DMV rudeness, but worse. Remember, the Doctor sets the culture in the practice. The entire staff has an attitude every time I've been there. This obviously means that it's a miserable place to work and in turn they take it out on the patients. Dr. Siegel himself will discuss insurance / payment information with the patients, but in a very negative way. It was really unnecessary and rather uncomfortable and I felt it took time away from discussing my injury. The women you speak with for follow up appointments are beyond rude in every aspect possible. Again, they obviously hate their jobs and aren't afraid to express by being very short and completely uncompassionate. With as many good doctors and practices in this area, I highly recommend you go to a different place. Cleveland Clinic in Weston is a professional organization and I'm sorry I didn't go they to begin with.

Greatest Pain Management Doctor in the area

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I have had numerous lower back and neck surgeries which initially gave me some relief, but I was NEVER told my the Orthopedic Surgeons that over the years the discs above and below each fusion would fail. I was finally referred to Dr. Siegel for my pain management. I wish I would have met him prior to either surgery. There is no cure for my chronic pain, but I do get relief with his procedures. He's the best. Just the other day I was in so much pain and living in South Florida it is normally very hard to get an appointment with a Specialist the same day. Well, I did and I feel so much better today. As long as you are honest and explain to him what is going on with you, he has the right procedure to do and does it as soon as possible. His office staff also has gone above and beyond trying to fit me in the same day I called, plus have helped locate a specific drug he prescribed. Compared to other doctors in this area, this is the place to go if you are living with chronic pain. There is none better.

Diligence, precision, follow up

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I went to Dr Siegel after 2 years with another pain management dr. I was referred to Dr Siegel by 3 doctors including my neurologist and orthopedic dr. The amount of time the Dr Siegel spends doing the procedures (to make sure they are done right) are unmatched. He knows what he is doing and wants to make sure it's done correctly. I too was prescribed a medicine that was difficult to get (Because the pharmaceutical company, unbeknownst to Dr Siegel lost their rep). Dr Siegel and his staff did everything they could to find the medicine and in the meantime they gave me an alternative . Couldn't ask for more than that. As someone battling cronic issues as a result of 2 car accidents, who has been to numerous doctors, I am grateful that Dr Siegel is in charge of my pain management care.

Office Visit

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I had seen other doctors for my chronic back pain he is the only that has help me over the last two years.

A NO NO

Posted on May 11th, 2012

This man is actually an anesthesiologist who's had some other courses in back pain issues.Dr. Siegel did not even glimpse at my medical history which my doctor faxed over. I have relate it to him. When I asked him if he looked it over before meeting me. He said "Medicare didn't obligate him to do so" and to pardon him for being so blunt in saying so.Siegel kept persuading me to go to his website (which I won't benefit him by publicising here).The procedure he performed didn't help. Don't know if it has to do with me or his competence.When I got the copy of the Medicare statement...he made thousands for the quick procedure he performed.

Doctor's Response

Response from Dr. Siegel: Chronic pain is not something that I would wish on anyone. My goal in treating any patient with chronic pain is to provide at least partial relief for his or her condition with the goal of improving function and quality of life. As with any medical treatment, not all patients with chronic pain benefit from interventional pain management therapies and post their displeasure on the web. Therefore you will see far more complaints than you will complements for any physician in this particular specialty. Please consider this perspective when you review the remainder of the information posted in my profile.

Dr Stange and his angry dwarfs

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. S via the Workers Comp insurance carrier, Liberty Mutual. However the patient forms they wanted me to sign stated that I was resposible for payment for all treatment and tests. When i refused to sign that portion of the forms the Dr. refused to see me. Three months later, after the lawyers and insurance carrier got into it with him and assured Dr. S that payment was assured and he would get his money, I was rescheduled for another appointment. However, upon my arrival to the office is little angry dwarfs at the front desk spoke to Dr. S and again i was refused treatment and the insurance carrier at that very moment faxing a letter to his office again reminding him of the prior agreement and assuring payment for all treatment and tests. However Dr. S refused. This was a war of wills and money between th insurance carrier and him, and of course the patient is the one that is left suffuring and not being treated. The dwarfs and the Dr S., should all be fired and disbarred.

Worst dr in the world

Posted on June 20th, 2011

This man dr Allen Siegel is a horrible dr and a worse human being.did nothing but Wana give me useless shots.Hundreds of them. He is quack and agreed one also. He is a liar also. He is nasty arrogant pompass idiot. Steer clear of this disaster...

Doctor's Response

Heartless and greedy

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Avoid at all costs: money comes before morality and ethics and patient dignity. The Hippocratic oath does not apply to making money! Avoid any doctors in his group!

Posted on March 12th, 2011

After dealing with extreme pain for years, he is the only doctor who has really helped me!