Have you seen Dr. Alan T Rappleye?

Has been my doctor for 29 years and have never had on complaint about Dr. Rappleye. He is a GREAT doctor.

I trust him with my life!

First of all, I was referred to him because he is an infertility spcialist. I am so glad! In the years I have been seeing him, he has helped me and my husband through so much:*infertility tests and surgery, *one late-term miscarriage at 18 1/2 weeks (he was so kind and caring through the ultrasound where we discovered our baby had no heartbeat, cosultation to discuss our options and after my husband and I decided to go through labor and deliver our baby rather than just have a D&E to remove it, Dr Rappleye was there for us through much of the difficult 12 hour labor and delivery.)*4 healthy pregnancies and deliveries*one blighted ovum and D&C to remove it.My husband and I feel so good about Dr. Rappleye and his care that we have referred many friends to him and I now take my 18 year old daughter to see him.

Im so grateful being his patient with all before ,during and after my pregnancy .I was well taken care of .

Such a bad experience.

I saw Dr. Rappleye through my first pregnancy. At first he was very kind and courteous; he spend almost 45 minutes with me my first appointment and addressed my laundry list of concerns. After that, however, he was constantly rushing me out of the examination room and it got to a point where I felt uncomfortable asking him anything because I felt like I was just wasting his time.During the last part of my pregnancy I was borderline pre-eclampsia. He told me to monitor my blood pressure and call him if it got too high. However when it did rise too high and I called him he didn't even know who I was and basically told me I was being paranoid and that my blood pressure was fine.The day I went into labor the nurse called Dr. Rappleye and he was on a flight to Paris. He told the nurse - and I quote - "Tell Anne I said good luck." I ended up having to have a c-section performed by another doctor whom I had never met before and who didn't say a word to me through the entire procedure.During my follow-up visit Dr. Rappleye examined my scar and exclaimed, "Wow, you can't even see the c-section scar amid all your stretchmarks!" What a nice thing to say to a woman who just had a baby. I would never EVER go back to Dr. Rappleye and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Excellent professional Doctor. Saved my life more then once. Takes the time to address any concerns you may have. Excellent support staff that always returns calls. I have had Dr. Rappleye for my Doctor for more then 25 years. I moved away from the area but refuse to change Doctors so I drive over 1.5 hours to go to him.

I have had multiple different experiences with this doctor over the years: routine paps, normal pregnancy, vaginal delivery, bleeding in first trimester, placenta previa (including hospital bedrest), two missed miscarriages that culminated in d&cs (one blighted ovum and a first trimester loss), and now infertility. He has been kind and helpful throughout. My biggest complaint, wait time for appointments, but given the nature of the business, hard to escape that.

Dr. Alan T Rappleye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. Alan T Rappleye Is this you?