Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan P Rashkin MD
Dr. Alan P Rashkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA, with other offices in Simi Valley, CA and Agoura Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan P Rashkin has 4 locations
29525 Canwood St Ste 107
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Dr. Alan P Rashkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alan P Rashkin has the following 20 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Alan P Rashkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan P Rashkin - Posted on July 11th, 2017
Dr. Rashkin performed a knee replacement and botched it so big time, that I am now living without a knee for at least two months to rid myself of a bacterial staff infection. He never came to see me in the many hospital stays and after the third surgery, just abandoned me as a patient. Do not use him or you will be sorry.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan P Rashkin - Posted on March 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan P Rashkin - Posted on April 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan P Rashkin - Posted on September 16th, 2011
We have been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years, as he is local. He has limited contact with children and one time never even got up to touch my son and see his leg, which is why we were there. He can be negative at times and is much better at talking to men, than women! I think he needs to retire, as he clearly does not love what he does and it shows with his lack of genuine interest. Today I saw a doctor at Children's and he was amazing. I am sorry I did not make the drive years earlier, I believe my son would have had less problems and I would have had a better understanding of his condition! Go elsewhere and find someone who has passion for their job and who likes children!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Alan P Rashkin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan P Rashkin, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Simi Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Alan P Rashkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.