Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Rashkin performed a knee replacement and botched it so big time, that I am now living without a knee for at least two months to rid myself of a bacterial staff infection. He never came to see me in the many hospital stays and after the third surgery, just abandoned me as a patient. Do not use him or you will be sorry.

I have just started seeng Dr. Rashkin and I could not be happier!

Conscientious

I've been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years and have great confidence in him. He takes time necessary to fully discuss a situation which may cause folks waiting to see him to become annoyed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Dr. Alan P Rashkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.