Dr. Alan P Rashkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan P Rashkin?

Dr. Rashkin performed a knee replacement and botched it so big time, that I am now living without a knee for at least two months to rid myself of a bacterial staff infection. He never came to see me in the many hospital stays and after the third surgery, just abandoned me as a patient. Do not use him or you will be sorry.

I have just started seeng Dr. Rashkin and I could not be happier!

Conscientious

I've been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years and have great confidence in him. He takes time necessary to fully discuss a situation which may cause folks waiting to see him to become annoyed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Not thrilled

We have been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years, as he is local. He has limited contact with children and one time never even got up to touch my son and see his leg, which is why we were there. He can be negative at times and is much better at talking to men, than women! I think he needs to retire, as he clearly does not love what he does and it shows with his lack of genuine interest. Today I saw a doctor at Children's and he was amazing. I am sorry I did not make the drive years earlier, I believe my son would have had less problems and I would have had a better understanding of his condition! Go elsewhere and find someone who has passion for their job and who likes children!