Dr. Robert A Rice Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Rice?

A knowledgeable, caring physician; you are not a "number" with him

Have been a long-time patient of Dr. Rice; when time permits, and, he will try to make time, he gives an intelligent, careful explanation to questions asked of him. Many years ago when he had prescribed BP medication for me for the first time, I had a scary reaction and had to return to his office. He was told my husband was away; I was alone and a bit anxious. This concerned Dr. called me at home to make certain I did not experience another reaction. I will always remember that this Dr. cared if I was alright. I would recommend him to anyone my age or of any age. He stays informed of new medications, treatments, and research. If he doesn't know, he will find out!

Very knowledgable and the best experience I have had yet. The nurses are very sweet and absolutely amazing!

I trust his decisions and discuss all medical procedures with him ,I have him review all records from other doctors

patient

Dr. Rice and his staff should get raises! From walking in to leaving, you're treated with respect and courtesy. Dr. Rice takes the time to listen and explain in real people terms. His staff approach each person with courtesy and respect. We, who don't work there, have no idea of all that they work diligently to do FOR us.

Dr. Robert A Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.