Dr. Alan Rothblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Rothblatt?

Wonderful, skilled doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Dr. Rothblatt is a gifted and compassionate physician. He is by far the best physician I have ever had. He never makes patients feel rushed. The wait time is due to his thorough and considerate manner. Unfortunately, our health care system has made it so physicians have to rush to be satisfactorily "productive," but Dr. Rothblatt does what's right for his patients. He's a rare gem!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

dr. r is awesome! he spends whatever it takes with you, which is why he's not that prompt!! he saved my life..and i wouldn't go to anyone else...he is gentle, understanding and knows what he's doing.. .

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I had hysterectomy in minimal invasive done by Dr. Rothblatt 3 month ago. I feel much better like Dr. Rothblatt predicted. Dr. Rothblatt is very focused on patient care, and take responsibility of making clear recommendation unlike some other doctors. This is the doctor you definitely want to check with if you are having serious gynecological problem.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy with Dr. Rohtblatt. Next day i walked and had no pain. Everything went well. He and his team were very kind and professional. The best surgery I ever had!

i'd give him 10 stars, too, if i could...

Posted on November 8th, 2013

his ONLY fault is that he runs late most of the time, but once you know? no problem. you can run late, too...:-) and as someone said, he's spending his time with someone else who needs it. he is a wonederful, caring, super competant doc who understands women and women's issues better than any woman doc i've ever encountered.....you will be lucky to call him your doc, too.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Saw him today to diagnose a complicated situation which I have been worrying is cancer. Took lots of time to hear me and understand the big picture. Was thorough and came up with a plan to get to the bottom of what is going on. I really think he is great.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Rothblatt is kind, caring, and communicative. He is knowledgeable and willing to share information with you, helping you make an informed decision. He is very complete in his care for his patients.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

you will always wait a while, he runs late--but you'll see why, he is willing to take as much time as you need to make sure all questions are answered and you feel good about the plan. He is a lovely, lovely man, and I actually look forward to seeing him--how often can you say that about your annual? He did my hyst. last year, for fibroids and endometriosis, and told me then I'd feel so much better. I didn't quite believe him, but went ahead and now I can say he was right. I like his staff, they seem like they are happy to be working there. I give Dr. Rothblatt my highest recommendation.

Caring, knowledgeable

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Rothblatt is great. I had a cancer scare and he was so gentle, caring, non-judgemental, and really took his time to talk you through all your options. He held my hand and made sure I understood everything. I know that I have to wait sometimes for my appointment, so I give myself a 1/2 hour buffer. I takes his time with me, so obviously, he is caring for another patient just as carefully. He's worth it if you can get him, he's very good.

Credible and Caring

Posted on April 19th, 2010

If you live in the Seattle area and are considering a hysterectomy, be sure to see Dr. Rothblatt for a consultation. I'd give him 10 stars if there were that many to give....

Posted on December 1st, 2017