Dr. Alan D Roumm Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alan D Roumm?

Great Doctor

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Roumm over the past ten years.

He doesn't listen

I don't feel that Dr. Roumm listened to me at all. In fact, as he dictated what I said, he got it wrong, and seemed to constantly downplay my symptoms and was dismissive. yet while telling me he didn't think there was anything wrong, he still wanted to see me again in 6 months.

very nice doctor

A good switch

I left my rheumatologist to see Dr. Roumm after a friend recommended him. He said I had been diagnosed incorrectly and that I actually had osteo and not rheumatoid arthritis. I was skeptical but after following his suggestions for 4 months I feel fantastic. Glad I switched.

This doctor diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and gave me meds and said see you in 3 months. 3 months later he just wanted to up the dosage of the meds. Told him of some new treatments and he asked me if I was F***ing Nutz to put that stuff in my body. Told me that My brain was feeling pain that wasn't there. Then told me I was wrong about my tail bone being bent backwards that I was mistaken and it was bent forwards. I wanted to jump off a building after my visit. I cancelled my next appointment and took a copy of the report saying my tailbone was bent posteriorly to his nurse and highlighted it proveing I wasn't mistaken. I since am being treated by a wonderful Doctor in New York so I can thank him for pushing me to find someone that WOULD help me

A very caring doctor

Dr Roumm has called me late at night with test results. When ever I have a problem he is available, either by phone or in the office.

Dr. Alan D Roumm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.