Dr. Alan Rowlan Is this you?

3.8

Surgery experoence

I would recommend Dr. Rowlan to anyone for surgery. I am so impressed with his ability & concern for his patients. I have the uppermost trust in his skills, & would let him operate on me anytime.

Rude and obnoxious

Could have cared less about my problems. So rude abd pompous. Horrible experience.

Patient

Dr. Rowlan is very good at communicating with his patients. I was very impressed with his knowledge and ability to make me feel at ease when discussing my medical issue. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

find a different doctor

I waited 3 wks to even get in to see this doctor. When I got there I didn't get called back till 1 hour after my appointment time. The doctor brought in his laptop and acted like he had no idea what he was talking about. They are now making me wait another week and a half to have my surgery and didn't prescribe pain meds to last me till then. I still have a week till surgery and I'm highly thinking about getting a different surgeon, because I don't trust this quack at all.