The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Weinstein
Dr. Alan Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Weinstein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Weinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Tisch Hospital-New York University Med. Ctr.
Kingsbrook Med. CtrBrooklyn, New York
King Hyhean Div. Ethisrad Med. CtBrooklyn, Ny
53 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Alan Weinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1122 Ocean Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Alan Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.