Dr. Alan S Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan S Weiss?

Best diagnostician i've ever seen!

Dr. Weiss is a life changer. He lets you be proactive in your health care! He IS the only doctor that actually listens. You can be assured that there are two people in the room putting their heads together working toward the same goal. It can be as big of a team effort as you like - and include your family and his exemplary staff! Dr. Weiss always thinks outside the box. He doesn't let black and white stop him if GRAY will help you. I've been to all the GREAT hospitals, ie, Johns Hopkins, GWU, UVA, etc, and they don't have the tools in their box that Dr. Weiss does. I've been told by subsequent doctors after their faltering that he did exactly what they would have (only he figured the protocol out years earlier than they did)! Some are shocked at the wisdom of his choices, especially the way he integrates multiple types of medicines, ie, traditional or naturopathic. Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Weiss. He can help, no matter the problem. Traditional doctors and surgeons have made my life nothing but misery over the years .. but I'm back with Dr. Weiss and staff for life. All my organ problems, infections, gastric troubles, etc., have emanated from auto-immune problems. Dr. Weiss is also a magician in this arena!

All he cares about is getting his money

I never felt so bad from his Hormone Replacement Therapy-there was one problem after the other. I don't think he evaluates how much of each hormone you need-I gained 14 lbs in a week, my breast were soo sore and I felt terrible. Be carefrul using there hormone replacement even if they are natural.

Dr. Weiss is an "expert" in HRT. Very thorough and comprehensive approach to wellness. I have had superior outcomes as a result of his care and have referred several family and friends who have equally received similar outcomes.

Dr.Weiss is wonderful! I had been hearing about him for a few years so I finally decided to give him a try after being very sick for awhile. I have never had a doctor take the time to listen to everything I had to say without rushing out of the room. He actually gave me hope when I was starting to lose faith in doctors all together. Now I know why everyone loves him! I highly recommend him!

He's worth the visit for anyone with joint and/or muscle pain.

Excellent service, extremely knowledgeable,,just a very intelligent and caring doctor

brilliant doc. great staffgg

Dr. Weiss is wonderful! He welcomes questions. He listens. He helped me feel better after one appointment. He's my favorite doctor by far! He's incredibly smart and equally compassionate. His approach is unique and welcomed. I highly recommend him!

Dr Weiss has been the only doctor to actually listen to what I was telling him. He was able to diagnos my condition and treat me for it. I feel better than ever now. He and his staff are wonderful to work with.I highly recommend Dr Weiss.

Talks with Not at you

Doctors who take the time to talk with you, educate you and make you part of your own process to getting well are very rare. He creates a comfortable setting and allows you to speake as he listens allowing you to, in affect collaborate in your well being. Outstanding doctor with a rare approach to medicine.

Abdominal Surgery

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Weiss for many years. He has performed surgery on my husband hand initially removing a tumor several times. He then performed ear surgery on my ears correcting my elongated holes due to ear piercing. After healing, there are absolutely no signs of my ears ever being damaged. The results were amazing. Perfect results. Dr. Weiss then performed abdominal surgery on my stomach to remove scar tissue and eccess skin to correct discomfort I was having. He also corrected cosmetic work which was performed by another Surgon for my husband on his chest. After the corrections, my husband was totally satisfied with the natural looking results Dr. Weiss gave. Over the years Dr. Weiss has performed many surgery's for my husband and I. Not only has he shown true professionalism in his craft but he has become a true friend. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone who is looking for a true professional who cares about his work and his patients.

Dr. Alan S Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.