Dr. Alan Saffran Is this you?

4.7

First office visit - I was a bit perturbed that people came in after me and were seen before. 55 minutes after my appointment time, I was ready to leave. FORTUNATELY I didn't.The initial impression of the office was put to rest by the professional and straightforward approach of Dr. Saffran. Inside of 10 minutes, my problem was examined and a plan of action put in place. A quick office procedure and a problem another physician said would require CT scans, tests, etc... Dr. Saffran gave the range of possibilities, but was quite reassuring and even if the lab comes back not-so-good, I have every confidence that I will have the best of care.

Dr. Saffran is one of the very best doctors, if not the best doctor, I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, caring, and a very skilled surgeon. I had absolutely no bruising after surgery. He also really listens to you and is understanding. I would highly recommend him.

This is an excellent group of doctors. My son sees Dr Saffran and I see Dr. Boger - both are wonderful dr's and strive to make sure you are well taken care of.

Highly professional. Completely thorough. Would highly recommend Dr. Saffron

Dr. Alan Saffran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.