Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Sanders MD
Dr. Alan Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. His specialties include Legal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Alan Sanders has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan Sanders - Posted on April 25th, 2018
Not impressed by the doctor as either a professional or a human in general. This guy has a real ego trip problem going on and is incredibly impatient. When he makes a mistake or mishears something he is quick to blame the patient and refuses to believe he has made an error himself. I've heard horror stories from numerous other patients, and believe it or not even other doctors, about this guy. Most famously being a story told to me by another doctor about him challenging a patient to a fight.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan Sanders - Posted on December 2nd, 2017
He is rude and unprofessional. If you are of Hispanic decent, he treats you like you are beneath him. He talks over you and diminishes your compliant and pains. Don't see this so called Doctor. He needs to lose his license. Worst experience ever!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan Sanders - Posted on December 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan Sanders - Posted on June 24th, 2015
Abusive, repugnant, agresive, don't know what it's respect to a patient or a human as a profesional called doctor. It feel that he has a big personal problem and he take it to his clinic to take off from his heart all his problems treatening the patient like he has the authority or power to abuse and degradate any person that it's what he did to me and my husband. What i will recomend it's just find a way to go to a real doctor.
DANGER TO SOCIETY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan Sanders - Posted on May 2nd, 2015
This so called doctor should NOT be practicing. He has to be the worlds worst doctor and human being. How the medical board ever let this clown get his license back is beyond me. He has major ANGER MANAGEMENT issues. He is biased in every aspect, and will not treat you well. All other posts on others sites can't be wrong. He has been reprimanded by the medical board on ore than one occasion and still manages to practice and be a danger to society.
- Suny Upstate Med Ctr
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Alan Sanders Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alan Sanders's office for more information.
16550 Ventura Blvd Ste 312 Encino, CA : (818) 990-8803
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Alan Sanders is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encino, CA.