Dr. Alan G Schaffert Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alan G Schaffert?

Best dr and staff ever

RUDE.UNCARING.INEPT

This office is the rudest, most unprofessional office I've ever experienced in 47 years of life. Had a stroke in february, my doctor spoke directly to the doctor to have him squeeze me in asap. That was 3.5 months later, in the meantime 4 seizures and a possible 2nd stroke. When my appt finally came, the scheduler failed to tell me they had two offices (none of which were the address on google). I went to the appt, nobody at office, only to find out it was in the town I live in. When I tried to call the phone rang until it said all mailboxes are full please hang up. When I told them that happened they basically called me a liar. I have phone records to prove I called 4 times! I got totally jacked and still haven't been seen. Judging by his reviews, I don't want to see him.

Absolutely NO bedside manner

I was a patient of Dr. Schaffert's for many years. I never found his office staff friendly or helpful, and he certainly was not friendly or helpful! He was offended when I asked for a referral to UCSF! What kind of doctor gets upset about that when he wasn't able to help me for several years!!!

These people don't care about their patients.

FAIL!!! Schaffert & staff couldn't have cared less about my well being. I dealt with these people for two years to diagnose an issue. Every time there was to be some new resolution, I would have to check back with them to monitor the process...every time they had no idea who I was, or what was supposed to be in process. They couldn't even be bothered to call with exam results, or recommend further diagnostics. Waist of time, money and dignity! FAIL!

reviewing this doctor

my experence in this office was excellent..i have no complaints... the doctor was friendly and courtious.. he even told me stories during his exam & making me feel more at ease ( i get nervous ).. the staff was friendly with smiles on their faces.. and i only had to wait 10 minutes before i was seen..the doctor then interduced himself & had a smile on his face also...over all i was happy with my care in this office...

RUDE