Dr. Alan J Schefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Schefer?

Rude and a waste of my time

Visiting Dr Schefer was super frustrating. I had to wait a long time to get an appointment with him to discuss a fluctuating cyst in my elbow. It wasn't inflamed at the time of my appointment. He shamed me for not coming in to see him earlier when it was and didn't listen to me when I explained how debilitating the cyst was when it's inflamed. I explained to him that I can't predict when the cyst will be inflamed and how his office wouldn't give me an appointment the last time it was inflamed. When the cyst is not inflamed my elbow looks fine. He said since i've been dealing with this cyst for awhile I should just keep dealing with it. Very frustrating that he didn't bother to listen to my actual problem and then shamed and blamed me for not coming to see him sooner. I was really excited to finally have health insurance and get this frustrating cyst dealt with and it was really upsetting to have him brush me off. Wasn't worth the drive or the co-pay.

Everything was excellent ..

Highly recommended

Extremely understanding. He can give a cortisone shot that you barely feel. His technique is excellent. He has done several surgeries on my hands - carpal tunnel, trigger fingers and a wrist fracture. His follow ups are very thorough. I would recommend him highly.

I love Dr Schefer. He is a gifted surgeon, a very pleasant and affable man who has helped me immeasurably with issues of my hand and knee. I am a musician, and his skill helped me regain complete use of my right hand. I would recommend him without hesitation!

Dr. Alan J Schefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.