Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Schimmel
Dr. Alan Schimmel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with other offices in Middleburg, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 14 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schimmel is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, Specialty Hospital Jacksonville and Saint Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. Schimmel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Schimmel has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alan Schimmel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.