Dr. Alan J Schimmel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Schimmel?

Top flight doctor; focused on my treatment; thoroughly familiar with my record; consistent with his questions about my progress; staff thorough and attentive to every request. Always a good experience .

I have been going to Dr Schimmel for more than 4 years. He has been good with me and always listens to my questions and concerns. He has made small talk with me but I have always felt that was done to help me feel more at ease. I would recommend Dr Schimmel to anyone in need of a good cardiologist.

Odd behavior for a Doctor. Very abrupt, rarely listens to your problems (he appears to know it all). During first appointment, he took most of his time ranting about politics. Subsequent meetings, lasted only about 5 min. and same abruptnes prevailed. His "bedside-manner" is non-existant. However, his staff is very nice & professional. Will not go back or recommend him.

Brusque to the point of being rude. Just started shooting questions at me. I barely got a chance to respond. Then started ranting about politics...very bizarre. On the plus side, he seemed to know his stuff and his staff was great.

Dr. Alan J Schimmel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.