Dr. Alan Schlaerth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Schlaerth?

Ms

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2014

At first I was frustrated by how long I had to wait to see Dr Schlaerth, but after meeting him & having him perform my surgery, I know he is worth the wait. He performed a very complicated surgery on me & did a WONDERFUL job. Other doctors have marveled at the results. He is kind, compassionate & can always put me more at ease. Dr Schlaerth is a truly fantastic doctor.

No Regrets

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

It was easy to get an appointment...initial visit was thorough &comprehensive...Dr. Schlaerth is professional & patient. I never felt rushed & fully understood my options. My laporoscopic procedure was a success & I'm recovering better than expected. God bless Dr. Schlaerth....I'm very happy & look forward to returning to work.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

He gave me a cancer diagnosis, then asked me to step across the hall to sign surgery consent forms. As soon as I finished signing the last page, he asked the clerk to set up a date for my surgery. He then stepped directly across the hall, I followed behind. He opened the door to the small room, greeted the person inside & quickly closed it leaving me standing there. When the clerk asked me on what date I would be available I said I'd get back to her. I never did. My entire time with him, beginning to end, was about half an hour. I have no doubt that he's an excellent surgeon & while he might show compassion towards other patients, he showed lack of concern/interest towards me. I felt I was being short changed, & decided to go with someone else.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Schlaerth is an amazing doctor. Recently, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. He has been an excellent care provider. I could talk to him about anything. He's very friendly and caring <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Excellent doesn't seem enough....

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I will be forever greatful that Dr. Schlaerth was called in for my surgery. When it was found to be cancerous he took over and continues with my follow up. It means so much to know that my doctor really cares about me as a person. He is always very compassionate, while providing informed and straight forward advice, every time we speak or I see him for follow up. Anyone who is able to have Dr.Schlaerth for their doctor is extremely fortunate. I think he's the BEST!

The best is worth waiting for

Posted on March 16th, 2008

it can e difficult to play the waiting game when faced with a stressful situation like an upcoming surgery, but Dr. Alan Schlaerth is te best at what he does, and is therefore in high demand. Take this as a good sign that you are in the right hands. he will take care of you. He will put you at ease and be honest which is what we all want in a doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2017