4.8
  • 3rd Party Reviews

24 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Alan Serure?

great, love this doctor

the best!

Excellent experience!

Dr. Serure is very professional and caring. He is truly an excellent plastic surgeon. This was my third time with him and never have i had an adverse experience. Dr. Serure took time and very good care of me. I wish more doctors were as thorough, knowledgeable and caring.

The most caring, honest, talented doctor around!!

I would recommend this doctor a thousand times over. I was in the best hands from day one.

Fabulous experience!

I walked in terrified - a total chicken - and am now absolutely thrilled that I trusted Dr. Serure. He and his entire staff were infinitely patient with me, answering all my questions and sharing step by step expectations. I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience and my results. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Amazing work!!!!

i couldn't be happier... Thank you so much for changing my life and for your amazing work!!!

breast augmentation

Great doctor! Made me feel very comfortable. I will recommend him any day

Outstanding experience!

Dr. Serure really takes time to listen. He is also very clear when explaining procedures. From the initial consultation to the post op visit, my experience has been outstanding in every way. The results exceeded my expectations, and his kindness as well as his team's kindness truly make a different.

A brilliant surgeon and an outstanding human being

I recently underwent a breast reduction. This by itself was a life changing decision, but choosing Dr. Serure was by far the best decision ever. He is passionate about what he does, and compassionate with his patients. He strives for perfection, and in my case the results were perfect. His staff is superb and professional, warm and welcoming. Rarely do you encounter a group of such wonderful people working together as a team to deliver the best results possible. Dr. Serure is a miracle worker.

Would do it all over again!!!

Dr. Serure is a professional who truly cares about his patients. He listens to what you want and will ensure the best care. His entire team is excellent and made the entire surgery and recovery such a joy. I would highly recommend Dr. Serure for your next plastic, reconstructive, or cosmetic procedure.

excellent care, very professional

surpassed my expectations not only dr. serure but all the staff were excellent.

Overall wonderful experience.

Everything was very professional and very comfortable. the overall experience was smooth, everything was explained very clear and the pre op and post op was great, i'm having the the best recovery and the staff takes very good care of their clients. Absolutely loved it here.

Excellent and extremely caring

Dr Serure is not only excellent in his technique but he is especially caring with his patients. He was willing to spend as much time with me as I needed and to answer all of my questions before and after surgery.

Dr Alan Serure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.