Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan H Snider
Dr. Alan H Snider, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tecumseh, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Snider is affiliated with Promedica Herrick Hospital and ProMedica Bixby Medical Center. Dr. Snider has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan H Snider has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alan H Snider has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Alan H Snider has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Snider is an incredible surgeon and human being. I've never experienced such a blow, as hip dysplasia and advanced arthritis, which required hip replacement surgery at the age of 49. Dr. Snider and Deb (Office RN) believe in the importance of spending time with their patients and providing, not only the diagnosis, but education about the diagnosis and treatment plan. I felt safe and comfortable under his care. Thanks to the whole team at Dr. Snider's office.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Snider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Alan H Snider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlan Herbert Snider Do, 501 E Cummins St, Tecumseh, MI
Dr. Alan H Snider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tecumseh, MI.