Dr. Alan D Steljes Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Alan D Steljes?

Grateful Patient

Thank you Dr. Steljes for being such a great doctor.

Harold R.

Dr. Steljes saved my wife's life. We saw other doctors in the past here in Las Vegas. I felt like she was not getting better. My neighbor goes to Dr. Steljes and said he was really good. The moment Dr. Steljes walked into the room to see my wife for the first time, he noticed her color was not right, ordered an EKG asap. The ekg was not good, had taken to the hospital and there were 3 blockages. Dr. Steljes took her to the operating room very quickly. My wife would not be with me today if it were not for Dr. Steljes' intuition and quick thinking. Prior to Dr. Steljes, she saw 2 other doctors. I don't write reviews on the computer or even go on a computer. But I thought the world should know what a great doctor we have in Las Vegas.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!

I had gone to a couple doctors in Vegas. I do have trouble hearing. I also have trouble understanding some of the language the doctors speak. A lot of doctors want you in and out of the office. Dr. Steljes sits next to me and calmly explains things in a manner that is understandable and respectful. Not only does this man keep me alive, he shows his patients respect. Dr. Steljes is truly a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Steljes saved my son's life.

An ER dr and a cardiologist that was on call misdiagnosed my son. As an ICU nurse, I had a feeling these two Dr's did not get it right. I always knew that Dr. Steljes was the best in town, I had him paged and begged for him to see my son. Within 30 mins he was at the hospital and had given him the correct diagnosis, which turned out to be live saving. Dr. Steljes is the most amazing doctor.

Best doctor in Las Vegas

Top of his Profession

I went to Steljes for a 2nd opinion when another doctor and his group kept pushing for me to get a sleep study. Dr. Steljes said I did not need a sleep study. He figure out what was the root of my problem. I am healthly and feeling great since I saw Dr. Steljes.

Very caring and smart Doctor

My family and I are grateful to have found Dr. Steljes. I had moved here from New York. My doctors in New York highly recommend him. One time, I received a call from him at home, just to see how I feel on my meds. Thank you Dr. Steljes

Amazing Doctor! Best in Las Vegas!

Strangely Neglected!!!

Just didn't feel as thou he really cared, more towards sleep appointments. Especially after suffering 2 heart attacks. I had an attack, had a stent implanted, at St. Rose, right across the street from his office and NOT ONCE, did he visit me at the hospital! Strangely neglected!!

I found Dr. Steljes to be very professional. He is the Dr. for my Neurologist and he comes with very high ratings. I feel very lucky to have him as my Cardiologist. I have seen many doctors in my day and he fulfills all the criteria that I look for in a doctor. I look forward to being his patient.

My life was saved

Dr. Steljes saved my life. Has the best staff. They are all so nice to me and my wife. I met Dr. Steljes' wife. She is not your typical Dr's wife. Nice humble lady.

Incredible Doctor!!!!

It is sometimes hard to find a good Dr., let alone a great Dr. In Las Vegas. However, I found a GREAT Dr. And that is Dr. Alan Steljes. Such a wonderful man. Calmly listens and very caring. His staff is a mirror of Dr. Steljes, extremely sweet and loving. I am truly blessed to have found Dr. Steljes and his wonderful staff.