Dr. Alan G Stern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan G Stern?

Wonderful knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Stern has very kind manners, excellent care , The best of the best... highly recommended very knowledgeable Doctor.

Wonderful, caring doctor

Doesn't oversubsribe medications. Listens to what you say. Sincerely cares to improve your life without over-dosing you with medications. Is impressive.

Wonderful Doctor!

I started seeing Dr. Stern when he opened his pracrice. He and his staff have always been wonderful to me. I have always been able to get in to see him if I have an urgent need. He always returns my calls and he has called and talked to me himself.I will not hesitate to recomend him to anyone and I have.

Top in my book

Had pain & numbness in left leg that no other doctor would have checked. He sent me for artery test & may have saved my life. I have PAD with no blood circulation in my big toe & minimal in next 3 toes. Moving forward with another visit this coming week.

Amazing Physician

I have been seeing Dr. Alan Stern for the past 18 months and during this time he has shown me what a truly AMAZING Physician he is. His knowledge, caring attitude and desire to help is over the top. As long as Dr. Stern is in practice in RVA I will NOT see another in this field (have seen 3 others in 20 years, until I was fortunate enough to get in with Dr. Stern). It may take a few months to get in to see him, but Dr. Stern is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!

Exceptional care, Dr. Stern is extremely knowledgeable & caring. Appointments are on time, very thorough and never feel like being rushed.

Very Rude & Unprofessional Patient Service Representatives!!

Dr. Alan Stern is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor with a good bedside manner. However, his staff, especially the patient service representatives are very rude!! I would not recommend Dr. Alan Stern based solely on his rude staff.

Excellent doctor and wonderful staff.

Very caring and knowledgable

Dr Stern and I have a very good patient/doctor relationship. He fusses at me because I hate to do blood work, but other than that, he has been a great doctor so far.

Dr Stern is a great doctor

Dr Stern is a wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, kind, caring, and compassionate. I would highly recommend him - always. He is giving me additional hope for my situation.

hi there,just to let you know your the only doctor in the 3years ive been looking for help on my nerve pain and you found the cure.thanks to you i can manage my pain due to your knowledge on what to do.i might have other problems but you have the cure for what ales me.