Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan R Storeygard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Very sad to say Dr. Alan R Storeygard was VERY rude to my elderly parents which have been patients of his for 20 plus years. He seemed he didn't want to be bothered and rushed my Mother through her exam. Raised his voice at her and literally had her in tears and shaking as she left his office. I understand that everyone is human and can have a bad day BUT this is NOT ECCEPTABLE and I will be researching new physicians for my parent's future medical needs.
I was very impressed by Dr. Storeygard. I feel like he was genuinely concerned about my problem and was eager to help me find a solution. So, often when you visit a Dr.'s office, it is such a rushed situation. You can tell that they are very busy and you feel pressured to hurry up and get out of their way so that they can move on to their next patient. This was not the case at all with Dr. Storeygard. I felt like he was allowing me the time to address all of my concerns and questions and it was so refreshing to have a doctor actually listen to you for a minute without feeling rushed. I was in and out of the office within a couple of hours and that included the time it took for my xray and lab work. Great job.
Dr. Storeygard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Alan R Storeygard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Medical Clinic, 1300 Braden St, Jacksonville, AR
Dr. Alan R Storeygard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, AR.