Dr. Alan R Storeygard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan R Storeygard?

The best family physician.

Dr. Storeygard is a very compassionate, professional family physician who always takes time to identify the health issues of his patients. He tends to their physical and spiritual needs. He treats the whole person and takes a vested interested in their well being. Dr. Storeygard Takes the time needed to discuss the healthcare issues with his patients and the treatment to be used. He refers his patients to other qualified physicians when treatment by another specialist is needed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Dr. Storeygard a 10+.

Saved my life thank Dr.

very good with people one of the best family dr in Arkansas

Concerned Daughter

Very sad to say Dr. Alan R Storeygard was VERY rude to my elderly parents which have been patients of his for 20 plus years. He seemed he didn't want to be bothered and rushed my Mother through her exam. Raised his voice at her and literally had her in tears and shaking as she left his office. I understand that everyone is human and can have a bad day BUT this is NOT ECCEPTABLE and I will be researching new physicians for my parent's future medical needs.

took time with me

I was very impressed by Dr. Storeygard. I feel like he was genuinely concerned about my problem and was eager to help me find a solution. So, often when you visit a Dr.'s office, it is such a rushed situation. You can tell that they are very busy and you feel pressured to hurry up and get out of their way so that they can move on to their next patient. This was not the case at all with Dr. Storeygard. I felt like he was allowing me the time to address all of my concerns and questions and it was so refreshing to have a doctor actually listen to you for a minute without feeling rushed. I was in and out of the office within a couple of hours and that included the time it took for my xray and lab work. Great job.

Dr. Alan R Storeygard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, AR.