Dr. Alan M Strizak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan M Strizak?

Dr. Strizak is prompt, courteous, accurate in diagnosis and as exceptional an orthopedic surgeon as you will find. He has been my doctor of choice for over 25 years and I trust him completely.

Strizak a Dark Doctor

He is to be avoided

Patient

This is a very unprofessional office with rude staff. Cheryl the office manager who answers his phone, is the most disrespectful person I have ever experienced in my life. I am not surprised why Dr. Stizak's office stayed small and is hardly functioning because him and his staff do not care about their patients and have a terrible manner which has effected his poor diagnosis on his patients. STAY AWAY from this office!!!!!!!

Dr. Strizak is very helpful in finding the best solution for our issues without immediately jumping to expensive tests and surgery. I highly recommend.

He has worked on me on four different occasions and all four procedures were extremely successful and I have had no further problems. He treats you like a human, takes time with you, and has a decent sense of humor,which I find very important and difficult to find in a doctor. Overall I was extremely pleased with his work. I'll admit Sheryl/Cheryl can be curt but I usually purposely irritated her a little each time to even the playing field.

He is the best!!!! Scoped my knee and tendon surgery on my elbow and both are good as new. His knowledge and care goes beyond most.

Vulgar Receptionist- Shirly

Dr. Strizak was recommended to me, I called his office and his receptionist Sheryl, answered, as I tried to ask Sheryl questions, she was completely rude, disrespectful, and very sarcastic with her answers not to mention very loud over the phone. I asked to speak with Dr. Strizak or an office manager and she stated she was the office manager. When I asked if I could speak with the Dr.Strizak Sheryl denied he was in his office and hung up. I called again and she continued with her disturbing and vulgar behavior. I was immediately turned off and decided that Dr. Strizaks representation and first impression employee was poor. Dr. Strizak, if you are reading this, I am sure this is not the first time your receptionist Sheryl has represented you in this poor manner. I am glad I have given my business to a different orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Alan M Strizak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.