Dr. Alan M Tell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan M Tell?

Excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Tell for many years. He is kind, patient, and an excellent surgeon. He has improved the quality of my life immensely with sinus surgery and by treating my chronic, and life long sinusitis. I have read other reviews about the office staff, but I can honestly say, I have never had any issues with anyone there. They have always been respectful, and accommodating to me, and always managed to fit me in when I was sick. I would highly recommend Dr. Tell.

Worst staff , Dr. nothing special

Dr. Seems nice, office staff is atrocious, inaccurate diagnosis, you need to get through the office personnel to see the doctor. If you can manage to see him without the nonsense of the staff good luck. Sorry not worth my time or money. Office is empty, that says a lot.

Beyond awful

Something very strange going on with billing and the doctors wife as office manager. Stay far away. You have been warned

Nasty, Sarcastic, Office Manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nastiest , meanest office manager I ever met in my life. Dr seems good. She ruins it for the doctor. She is chasing patients away. She talks down to you in a very snippy sarcastic way. She wants full payment the day of visit, regardless of having insurance.

Patient and Very Knowledgable

Dr. Tell took time with me to ask history, issues, and examine me. I didn't feel rushed and felt comfortable asking him questions throughout the exam and after. He has a very pleasant bedside manner and I have full confidence in his knowledge and recommendations.

Dr. Tell is a wonderful Dr. but his staff are terrible to deal with. There was a mix up in an insurance payment to the office and I got a phone call stating that maybe I shouldn't keep my follow up appointment. When I did go in I was told by the office manager "oh I guess you can stay as a patient" The insurance claims have been a problem because they continue to be coded incorrectly. Now the office manager doesn't take my calls preferring to email me, isn't that childish? The best part is I paid out of my own pocked for their mistakes and I can't get my money back.

I have to say, the Dr is not bad. What ruins him is his office manager who just so happens to be his wife..I went to him years ago and was treated very professionally by his billing staff. This time...forget it. The wife is so rude and money hungry!!

Good doc

Made an appointment easily and within a few days (felt sick) . Doctor spend a lot of time with me and helped me with my allergic rhinitis issues, would def go back.

Dr Tell is an excellent Doctor; it's unfortunate that his staff doesn't practice the same professionalism he does. I recently received a phone call from one of his staff because I missed an appointment. I sinncerely apologized , more than a few times, after which I was berated repeateadly as if I was a 10 year old. (I'm 48). This harrasment continued until I agressively asked if she only called to harrass me. I quickly hung up. I have never been treated that unprofessionally in my life. If you go, step very lightly....and God forbid you miss an appointment.

Dr. Alan M Tell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.