Dr. Alan G Thorson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan G Thorson?

I've had two tests ordered by Dr. Thorson with instructions to call for results a week later. I followed the directions I was given, but on the first test it took him 3 weeks to contact me with the results - and that was after numerous phone calls. On the second test, I have yet to hear the results and it's been 4 weeks today. Rather ridiculous I think. I've called his office 4 times to date and left messages each time. Time Management issues - I agree!!

Time Management

Dr. Thorson is a great doctor and considered one of the best in his field but his lack of Time Management hurts him. Every visit I make to his Office is extended by a couple of hours. He is so disrespectful when it comes to others and their schedule. I had a surgery scheduled with him and he was 2 hours late and did not apoligize for the delay.