Dr. Alan P Venook Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan P Venook?

Dr. Venook is too busy to see patients. Do not choose him as your oncologist if you expect reasonably good medical care.

Dr. Mengala

Dr. Venook, did not tell me the risks of an operation that he performed that is irreversible. Upon inquiry He wrote me, "Frankly weather my advise was good or bad I don't remember and am too busy to engage.". Obviously he does not remember the Hippocratic oath either.

Visit

The first time I went to see Dr. Venook, there was a missunderstanding about the appointment date-I was told, I was a week earlier. Although I had driven a long way to get there-55mi. and asked for only 5min. I was turned away. The second time, I waited from 10:30 until 1:00PM.-No doctor! I was asked to make another appointment, if I did not want to wait, which did not go very well by me, since I had driven again 55mi and crossed 2 bridges to get to SF.. I was seen for about 5 min.

Dr. Alan P Venook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.