Dr. Alan T Villavicencio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan T Villavicencio?

Moved to Colorado Just for Dr. V

I wanted to specifically thank Dr. Villavicencio and his PA Eric Busch. I was diagnosed with a severely herniated disc between my C5 and C6, creating significant pain and numbness in my left arm/hand. I met with a couple of surgeons in Florida - where the injury occurred - and all recommended removing the disc and fusing my neck. As a very active 31 year-old, I was extremely worried of future complications from fusing my neck at such a young age. Subsequently, I made the decision to move to Colorado after learning about Dr. V and the success he's had with partial foraminotomy surgeries, rather than disc removal/fusion. Dr. V and his amazing team were able to perform the foraminotomy back in October 2017, I immediately felt relief and regained feeling in my arm and hand upon waking from surgery. Now 3 months later, I am completely pain-free, the numbness is gone, and best of all, I still have all my discs! I cannot thank Dr. V and his team enough for literally saving my life. The level of compassion and professionalism is second-to-none, and I will forever recommend Dr. V and the rest of BNA to everyone I meet!

Dr. V did a great job with my spinal fusion. He and his staff were consistently competent, knowledgeable, and friendly.

Awsome Results

Dr. Villavicencio performed my Transforaminal Lumbar Fusion (TLF) on L4-L5 on April 20, 2017. The results are miraculous. I am essentially pain free, I can stand as long as I like and walk as far I want without pain. Best of all, I can bicycle and do all the things I could not do prior to surgery I am thankful to Dr. V and his team. All very professional. I feel as though I received the best care possible and the absolute best results.

I cannot recommend Dr V any higher

I have been suffering from debilitating back pain for over three years. I had my 1st microdiscectomy in 2014 by an orthopedic surgeon, after being bed ridden for almost three months. This surgery greatly helped, but the pain was still there (2-6) and after a couple of years it got to the point where my life was being impended again. I setup an appoint with Dr Villavicencio near the end of 2016. We went over a couple of options but decided to go with another microdiscectomy. Post-surgery I found he also shaved off a bit of my vertebrae to allow more room for the nerves. It’s now been four months with almost no paid, only 2-3 after a full day of skiing and my legs were more sore than that. I cannot recommend Dr V any higher! He has given me my life back and also relived a lot of negativity in my family, caused by the chronic pain I’ve been in for the previous few years. Looking forward to dirt bike riding seasons starting soon!

Thanks to Dr. V. I am able to function and live life pain free

Prior to seeing Dr. V., I had two back surgeries with a different surgeon. Both surgeries had failed and I was worse after the second surgery than in the very beginning. I was referred to Dr. V. by someone who had neck surgery by Dr. V. After my initial appointment I learned more and had a better understanding of what was going on than I ever did the entire time with my other surgeon. Dr. V. took the time to explain everything to me to where I could understand and make an informed decision. I was given a 50/50 chance the surgery would work going into it. I knew right after the surgery that things were better. I was out of pain for the first time in 10 months. I recently went in for my year check up since surgery and found out that my back is fully fused and that everything is good. I never thought that I would be able to function again, but thanks to Dr. V. I am able to live life and enjoy activities as I did prior to all of my surgeries.

Highly recommended

Great disposition and bedside manner. Fixed me up good. Had previous surgery by another doc and was terribly screwed up. Nobody else would touch me

Back Surgery - fusion

I saw Dr. V 3 years ago. He said I wasn't ready for surgery yet. I continued with the cordisone injections until they no longer worked for me. I then came back to see Dr. V and I had surgery 5 days later. The surgery and recovery have gone well. It has been less than 4 mos. and I am able to walk 2 miles a day and feeling better than I have for a long time.

Thank You!

He saved/changed my life. His exceptional high standards are remarkable. He expects his staff and his patients to meet these standards. I work at strengthening my core everyday since surgery! In 2012 I could no longer take a step without pain, this month I finished a 15K ski race. His staff is also at the top tier of their profession. I highly recommend this team!

Very happy!

I had a recent minimal invasive disc surgery with Dr. V and I must say that I am very pleased with the result. My back and left leg pain is so much improved and I went back to work in just a short time. As I have worked as a mechanic for almost 46 years you would think I'm done but I work with literally no pain and feel great! Thanks to Dr. V and his P.A. Alex.

He did a great job on my surgery and gave me hope again.

The results of my spinal fusion surg. were excellent.

Just say No! Your life may depend it!

Had brain surgery with this guy... I was left with a brain infection and screws forgotten in my brain. Horrible. I switched Doctors and ended up having 2 more brain surgeries.