Dr. Alan Berger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Berger?

Horrible

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Let's start with the deplorable office. Dirty, outdated, torn up couches, stained carpets, not kidding it is gross. It is shared with an eye doctor god knows what his story is. Staff has not idea what is going on, one was sleeping on the couch and the rest complaining that the doctor was off the wall to us. Went on two separate occasions with appointments. Waited 3 hours first time then left. Second time waited 2 hours for a sonogram. Never saw doctor. He dresses with shirt hanging out, overweight, just disheveled. I won;t even get into the other patients we saw waiting there many of whom left after a 2-3 hour wait. NYU Birthing center office is right next to his. Eight great doctors, professional staff, clean, A+ go there instead. Alan Berger should be ashamed to even offer medical services with old outdated equipment and so on. He needs to clean up his act. If you think this review is over top I urge you to go check it out it is like an episode of cops. At the very least it will be an eye opener.

Dr. Berger delivered my son 3 years ago. I'd switched to him from another ob/gyn practice very late into my pregnancy because I was very uncomfortable and unhappy with the care I was receiving there. Dr. Berger immediately put me at ease, and I was completely comfortable with the care I received from his staff and his office.

Dr Berger is an excellent dr with an excellent personality - the new offices are very nice & the staff is also very nice & friendly I highly recommend him

Nice doctor but horrible telephone service

Impossible to reach this doctor because his answering service won't take messages on his behalf. This is the second time this has happened. He is a nice doctor, but trying to leave him a message is impossible.

I've been going to Dr. Berger since he started practicing, he has delivered both of my children and I can't recommend him highly enough. He's knowledgeable with a great bedside manner.

I love Dr. Berger, I know longer use him cause I moved upstate but he delivered both my daughters and him and his brother did my tubal ligation. He is an awesome Dr and I recommend him to everybody I know.

Love the Doctor, not the office

Dr. Alan Berger is one of the best OB GYN's in NYC and has a great bedside manner, excellent clinical skills and is well respected at NYU. His office is very busy and sometimes doesn't follow up on phone calls. I find that that is such a shame for such a great doctor.

Amazing, caring & extremely knowledgeable...