3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alan A Wanderer?

He's the best

Craig Bergstedt

My son Carver came to see you about asthma and if it was any correlation with celiac sprue. The first visit you played tic tac do on his derma-graphic skin embarrassing for a 12 yr old then you asked my wife to recommend which tests to do, well we are architects and emt not dr.s, not knowing we had almost 2,000 dollars worth of tests done. when we went back for your interpretation of these you spoke to us only of swine flue. I was the one who informed you that the celiac blood test would not offer be accurate and your recommendation was to feed him gluten, well now we are pretty sure he has celiac sprue (I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.) You had no recommendations of any value and his respiratory condition is worse with your recommendation of gluten for a month he is sick too.

Doctor's Response

His child did have an excellent workup and Mr Bergstedt had taken his child off gluten prior to the blood test and I advised that he be placed back on gluten for a short period in order to know if the only evidenced based gluten blood test was accurate. Mr. Bergstedt apparently believed he knew more than the current academic recommendations and his comments border on libel. The tic tac toe test was a t test for a physical sensitivity called dermographism.

He 's just simply the very best diagnostic physician in the country

Choose another Dr.....

Dr. Alan A Wanderer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.