Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan J Webb has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alan J Webb has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Alan J Webb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alan J Webb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 20
I am sitting here in tears again. While i try to find an ortho to take care of me now. I travel to G.P for my hands now. and can fi nd no one for back n neck. they say i cannot change doctors at one clinci after a bad experince . Its against policy. I have a right to select my doctors right? Or do I. i usually have the same doctors always unless they move or retire.. So i guess salem n portland r my next stop. the two clincis I have dealt with since Dr Webb closed have no rating big fat 0 in my book. Dr Webb even fixed one of their blotched surgiers for me before closing. thank God or I would have troulb still as does my son who went to same place. But waited too long to fix it.Missing u Dr Webb. Enjoy life u earned it.
Dr Webb is the most caring Surgeon/ Doctor I have ever been to. I have seen Dr Webb since 2011. His intelligence, expertise, knowledge, and his patient care is a 10-Star. His staff is incredible and I have no fear in whatever Dr Webb suggest that I need for care, and completely trust him with my life when I had surgery. If you have any doubts, none here! I think Dr Webb should get an Award every year for his ethics, patient care, and absolute skill and knowledge, Including his staff of quality women!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
35 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1983
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Alan J Webb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group Medford Medical Clinic Ellendale, 965 Ellendale Dr, Medford, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan J Webb, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Medford, OR, in this video.
Dr. Alan J Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.