Dr. Alan W Weinberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan W Weinberger?

We love Dr. Weinberger… And his whole staff!

I was searching for a new internist for our family, and was fortunate to find Dr. Weinberger. I I have a somewhat rare condition that creates mystery problems and as luck would have it… I came down with three new diagnoses at one time. He took care of me both physically and emotionally at a time that was crucial. He's prescribed my medication , monitored blood work, sent me to a specialists , and just "been there.". My husband needed to be treated and monitored for a chronic illness and my son was dealing with a chronic spinal issue that eventually was taken care with surgery. It's hard for me to recommend him because I don't want him to get too busy !! However I wouldn't want to deny anybody else's compassionate and knowledgeable care. There have been some office changes, but all the new people are as good if not better than the last. Thank you Dr. Weinberger!

We love Dr. Weinberger… And his whole staff!

SOOOOOO WRONG!!!

i thought i found my DR but NO! joined MDVIP$1900.which he is part of.filled out many many pages in detail so dr would know who i am. did a physical & blood work. spoke to him for hrs in detail, really. dr likes to email, super but dr never read or looked at my file when emailed me with info. i am not "cut & paste" patient.the email was like i was another person. when i asked him this he never replied. i sent another email asking why & still no reply. i rate dr. a zero...

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! THAT IS: BEST!!!!!

Fashion Designer

He is the best doctor ! I feel lucky to be his patient.

The best ever!! But not happy about" MDVIP".

Wonderful Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr Alan since 1981. He has lots of patience with you. I have recommended him to family members and friends. When I go to see him, I have my list of concerns and he goes through everything and answer all questions. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had.

Most Compassionate!

Dr Weinberger is compassionate and thorough. His bedside manner is delightful, his staff (NOW) is friendly and responsive. If you had bad feelings about his former receptionist, Lamarr, be happy now that Lamarr is gone and Jenny now handles everything. She is a gem. I would trust Dr. Weinberger with my life - and I do.

A Master Detective

I met Dr. Weinberger after being admitted to Cedars with pain everywhere. He arrived at a diagnosis w/astute observation of the pain points. I continue to see him when I have flare-ups,he always has a solution and is very sympathetic to my frustrations in dealing with Fibromyalgia & Osteoarthritis. He is simply the best.

Dr. Alan W Weinberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.