Dr. Alan Yesner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Yesner?

Best Doctor in the USA

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Yesner, is knowledgeable, caring, concerned, and always available. Best doctor in South Florida and USA

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Yessner's receptionist is always rude when we call. My mother was very sick and her nurse would call. We could hear the receptionist tell the nurse "ugh it's her again? we just saw her yesterday" The office staff does not follow up on anything. You have to remind them about everything. The office is chaotic and unorganized. Dr Yessner does not listen.

Knows his stuff. A genuine Dr. Gregory House.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Knows his stuff. A non-game player. A genuine Dr. Gregory House. A true medical sleuth. He will spend the time you need and take the time to get to the bottom of your medical issues. Yes! Even the complicated mysterious ones. Great staff.

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr. Yesner is direct and truthful. Two things that I find very attractive in a doctor. He has treated my family and friends for many years...he is the best per the patients that I've known that see him.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

This Doctor is head and shoulders above many in his profession iam not alone in my sumation its incredible that I will talk to strangers and if we get on the subject of doctors who have been outstanding in care and compassion throughout theirs and their parents lives I find we are discussing Alen Jay Yesner He is a life saver and loved for it

One of the Best

Posted on June 15th, 2016

One of the few true internal medicine physicians that expertly knows his craft and takes care of his patients. An excellent diagnostician. Could never ask for a better PCP.

Don't say I didn't wRn you

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Perhaps without a doubt the worst Doctor in Fort Lauderdale. It's ok to have no bed side manner if you are knowledgeable. But this man is just plan rude and out of touch. Close minded bight.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

The most thorough and accurate doctor I've ever used. His right to the point not sugar coated diagnoses is what I have been looking for. His office staff are the nicest people deal with.

Extremely rude, arrogant.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Closed minded horrendous beside manner. From the second he walked in the room he judged me and treated me less then human. I only hope he has seen the TV news programs across the Nation that saw exactly what I was telling him but he refused to listen. That fluoroquinolones can be very dangerous and cause serious long term hard.

Dr. Yesner is a fabulous doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Yesner is a fabulous doctor. I feel so fortunate and thankful he is my doctor. I had been misdiagnosed for five years despite being seen at several top hospitals in the country. Dr. Yesner diagnosed me correctly and referred me to the appropriate specialists for treatment. Dr. Yesner is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and accessible. Dr. Yesner personally contacted other doctors regarding my medical condition. I have referred my friends to him. The staff in Dr. Yesner's office also is wonderful.

An excellent doctor.

Posted on September 19th, 2013

First, you need to know that he tells it like it is - without sugar coating anything. And if you are smart, you listen, because he saves lives. He literally saved my mother's life, and continues to do so every day. My mother thinks the world of him, and our family owes him a lifetime of gratitude. Needless to say, I recommend him with tremendous enthusiasm.

The Real Deal

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I really like Dr.Yesner. He is truly the real deal. He is very respectful and concerned about all your medical issues. He always takes all the time that is needed to address any issues. I think he is the Best of the Best!!