Dr. Alan Z Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Z Kessler?

So down to earth

The wait to see him is very frustrating, but he is worth the wait. Such a great listener.

Superb Physician!

Dr. Kessler has been our Primary Care Physician for 20+ years. He's an incredibly caring individual, dedicated doctor, and if he isn't certain as to the condition that brought us to him, he'll continue until he does, or will send us to a specialist he trusts. This doctor is as concerned about our health as we are! Rare, in today's medical community. We, my husband and I, highly recommend him!

We have been with Dr. Kessler for many years! He is the best!

Great Doc

Wonderful, great bedside manner and full of knowledge

Best Doctor in Kansas City

Best doctor I've ever had. I'm in MI and still see Dr Kessler in KC. Been his patient over 10 years. He is great with my Celiac Disease and multiple food allergies.

Super

This doctor was the right fit for our men who are skeptical of anyone I go to outside the mainstream. He is open minded and thinks outside the box regularly, but is not going to sidestep medicine/drugs if he or we feel we need it. The staff is nice though it often takes a very long time to get a call back on questions or lab work, esp. since they are closed Fri.-Sun. The office is not set up for chronic ongoing issues but he does try hard to get to the bottom of an issue and come up with a sensible plan.

Review for Doctor Alan Kessler

Doctor Kessler is the best MD I have ever had. He listens, he helps and he cares. He is a wonderful doctor. He really makes an extra effort to make you better. If he cannot take care of you he sends you to great doctor referrals.

Patient

The best doctor a family could ever have. This doctor mixes humor with some of the best bedside manner I have ever witnessed. He always makes my daughter and I feel very comfortable. He was my daughter's doctor until she went to college and she always felt at ease with him sharing information as a young lady can be hard to do but it was like visiting an old friend. We LOVE this doctor. Highly recommended.

15 years!

I've been seeing Dr Kessler for 15 years. He is an excellent Doctor. He always takes the time listen and to explain things completely.

Dr. Kessler is one of the best doctors I have ever had. His caring is unbelievable. I have moved out of the area and he is still helping me until I get settled with a new doctor. If it wasn't a 9 hour flight to see him I would keep him as my doctor. He is a blessing.

Great doctor!

My family loves Dr Kessler. He makes going to the doctor not such a bad thing. he's always present and listens to your concerns. Then he develops a treatment plan with you.

Love this Doctor

I have searched Kansas City for a doctor that takes time to listen to you and also time to explain what is actually wrong with you. If you want a doctor that really cares, Dr Kessler is for you. I have been with him for 14 years!!!

Dr. Alan Z Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.