- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alana S Cozier MD
Dr. Alana S Cozier, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with other offices in Bristol, TN and Kingsport, TN( and 3 other locations). They have 9 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology.
Dr. Alana S Cozier has 5 locations
Dr. Alana S Cozier has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alana S Cozier has the following 0 expertise
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Alana S Cozier Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Alana S Cozier
Dr. Cozier graduated from the St Georges University in 2010. Dr. Cozier works in Kingsport, TN and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Cozier is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center, Lonesome Pine Hospital and Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center.