Dr. Alana C Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alana C Desai?

Used to be good, not any more.

Was a PT of Dr Desai for 4+ years, treated for stones, overactive bladder, infections etc. she was a great doctor, I also saw her nurse practitioner a lot, who was also great. However when I called recently to get an appointment for urethral pain her staff told me she no longer treats UTI or incontinency issues, they told me to go see my primary care dr. Her staff, especially her new secretary was very rude and dismissive, not something you want when in pain needing treatment. I had to argue on the phone just to get an appointment. I'm now in search of another Urologist who will treat all my urology sx, not just stones.

Truly compassionate care, a gentle hand, warm and friendly communication. An absolute gem!

I would never see another doctor for my condition!

She is amazing Dr. Her bedside manner is wonderful. She was able to remove my kidney stones one other procedures failed, at other hospitals by have a doctors. I would recommend her to anyone seeking Stone surgery.

Dr. Alana C Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.