Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alana G Hypolite MD
Dr. Alana G Hypolite, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Addison, TX, with another office in Carrollton, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Alana G Hypolite has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Alana G Hypolite has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alana G Hypolite has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Fat o Phobe
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alana G Hypolite - Posted on July 8th, 2016
20 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Alana G Hypolite Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alana G Hypolite, MD - Internal Medicine in Addison, TX, in this video.
Dr. Alana G Hypolite is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Addison, TX.