Have you seen Dr. Alane S Park?

The best obgyn!

I love Dr. Park and her staff. She always explains my visits so I know what to expect. She delivered my daughter via C-section. She made the experience wonderful. My scar... what scar! I can't tell you enough how wonderful everything went. It was just my luck to find her.

Couldn't read an ultrasound

Dr Park has been my Dr since I first found out I was pregnant, but one week ago she couldn't really read the ultrasound and couldn't tell if I was holding fluid in my uterus so she referred me to a specialist. When I asked her what the sex of my baby was, she couldn't tell and after trying for 2 minutes she gave up. I feel like she only takes her time with those she truly likes. I've never been rude to her, but I guess I'm just not on her priority list like other patients. When she seems me, she's in and out and I've noticed with other patients she takes her time and even jokes with them....I will have to look for another ob/gym at this point.

Dr. A. Park

Incredibly warm and caring doctor!

I feel so disappointed.

Dr. Park has never been my regular OB. But during my first pregmancy i saw her maybe twice towards the end of my pregnancy. And she was just okay, except she wanted to induce me early...just to be told a day later by my regular OB that i was fine and could continue. So I didnt care for going back to Dr. Park. I became pregnant again and once again I didn't see her as my OB, BUT she was the Dr. on call when i was in the hospital losing my baby at 22 weeks. She was awful! She kept me waiting forever! She tried to be sincere but it was so forced. Once my baby was born still, she came in afterwards, said sorry and called him a girl. And she told me I couldnt keep his body after I was told by nurses that we could. We had even started planning his cremation. Minutes later a nurse walks in and says that she was incorrect, that after 20 weeks the parents do get to keep his body. She didnt know this! How unproffessional! She treated me like nothing! I was already so heartbroken i didnt need this from her. I will not go back her. I never did. She just kept popping up! I never wanted her.

Dr Alane Park

Dr Park has been my Ob/GYN for almost 20 years. Out of all the doctors I have been treated by in my life, and I'm almost 40, I have never been cared for by a better doctor. She treats the women in my family, and we all love her. She is a very caring doctor, very knowledgeable and makes sure you understand everything you need to know about your body & health. I was shocked to see comments about her being arrogant. In 20 years, I have never experienced anything arrogant about her. I recommend highly recommend her!

I love Dr. Park!

I was referred to Dr. Park by a friend years ago because I had a miscarriage and my doctor was not very helpful. I am so happy to have found her. During both my pregnancies, she took extra time to put me at ease and answer any questions I had, no matter how long they took or how silly. Sometimes if she was running late, i always assumed it's because she was spending as much time with another patient as she does with me. When I stumbled upon this website and saw some negative things that were mentioned, it upsets me because that is NOT the doctor I know.

Fantastic Doctor

Any patient is lucky to find a doctor as amazing as Dr. Park. She is absolutely the best! She is genuinely warm, caring listens and really pays attention to you. The other doctors in the office are the same way. I am so happy to know these are the doctors that helped bring my baby into the world!

Great Doctor

Dr. Park is very patient and takes time to answer questions. She is very experienced and has a very reassuring manner. She also gives some good advice and is nonjudgmental.

She thinks she is a celebrity

Was referred by a friend of mineThis woman prances around like she is somebody special. She was late for my appt, and pelvic exam was painful.Alane, you are just an OB/GYN! I hear the dumbest students in medical school go into OB because they can't get into more competitive fields.Bottom line, I did not receive quality care from her and will not be coming back.

She misdiagnosed me and never followed up!!!

Dr. Park was so certain after one ultrasound in her office that I had ovarian cancer. After two months of causing me worry and this happen over Christmas and New Year's, I went to another doctor, had surgery in February, and everything came back just fine -- no cancer. Thank God. And on top of all of this, including being wrong, Dr. Park never called me or my doctor to find out how I was doing. She really left me hanging out to dry. Not cool and not at all professional, Dr. Park!!!

I love Dr. Alane Park!

Dr. Alane Park is simply the best doctor I've ever had. She quickly diagnosed a condition I've had for years that presented vague symptoms, but could eventually have profound effects on my health, and could have been dangerous to my baby if I got pregnant. It has eluded many other doctors I've had, who never listened, or weren't educated enough about the condition.She is smart and caring. She takes the time to listen, and evaluate everything you say. She doesn't miss a thing. I have never felt more comfortable and safe with any doctor I've ever had.

Dr. Alane S Park is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.