Dr. Alastair D Haddow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alastair D Haddow?

Dr. Haddow

I have been a patient of Dr. Haddow's for only a few weeks. He is one of the very few doctors that actually listens to his patients. He does an excellent job of explaining everything. I highly recommend Dr. Haddow.

Patient

Dr. Haddow is awesome, if it hadn't been for him I would have probably lost my life. He doesn't try to sugar coat anything just comes in and takes care of business but he still takes time for you as a person. We owe him a big thanks for taking care of me.....

patient

Dr. Alistair Haddow is probably the best infectious disease Dr. in Southwest Missouri area. I have been HIV+ for over 25 years and I attribute my current existence and good health to his care and knowledge. I never leave his office without a hug. I recently had life threatening pneumonia and if it wasn't for Dr. Haddow I would not be here. His staff and nurses are are excellent and compassionate Kudos to Rose.

Don't waste your time

I do not know why anyone would go here. He does not do his job. Just their to get you in and out. I was told everything was fine with him and its not.

Dr. Alastair D Haddow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.