Dr. Alastair G Lynn-Macrae Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alastair G Lynn-Macrae?

Dr. Macrae

Excellent! He was friendly, professional, and took great care in listening to my son's symptoms. Examined him & came to a diagnosis - prescribed meds & he's on his way to feeling better! I definitely feel Dr. Macrae cares genuinely about his patients. Thank you!!

Very knowledgeable, professional

If it wasn't for Dr. Lynn-Macrae, my husband's cancer would probably have gone un-diagnosed. We are very pleased with his approach, treatment, and care.

Excellent doctor!

Great Doctor!

I was having very bad ear pain and problems hearing after my general doctor irrigated my ear for wax for about two wks. I went to see Dr. Lynn-Macrae and he properly cleaned it out. He said I had otitis externa and a fungal infection. He placed a cotton plug to keep my canal from shutting completely and placed me on two different drops. His staff showed my wife how to instill the drops and now I feel great. No more pain or itching and I can hear again. Just wish I went in to see him sooner.

Hesitant to make a diagnosis, can not determine what is wrong with a patient.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrating experience with us. Typically we can make a fast and accurate diagnosis. Sometimes an unusual or complex problem makes this impossible. I hope this helps a little.