Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alba C Moore MD
Dr. Alba C Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alba C Moore has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alba C Moore - Posted on October 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alba C Moore - Posted on February 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alba C Moore - Posted on February 10th, 2014
She really cares about me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alba C Moore - Posted on February 9th, 2013
Exceptionally Bright, Kind Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alba C Moore - Posted on July 2nd, 2011
The office is always busy, yes, but it is busy with people who need help and chose to come to this doctor. She always listens to what I have to say and has helped many people. Dr. Alba recently (and beautifully) renovated her office and is continuing to do so as more people decide to switch to her and her practice grows bigger. I am excited to see her every time and she is conveniently located near Sun City. Her new staff is the best she's ever had and the ladies are great on the phone. I highly recommend this doctor I have had for 10 years.
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Alba C Moore Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alba C Moore's office for more information.
89 Lincoln Blvd Lincoln, CA : (916) 434-8800
Locations & DirectionsALBA MOORE MD, 89 Lincoln Blvd, Lincoln, CA
Dr. Alba C Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, CA.