Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albee Budnitz
Dr. Albee Budnitz, MD, FACP, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Budnitz is affiliated with SOUTHERN NH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Foundation Medical Partners and Southern New Hampshire Regiona, Nashua, Nh. He speaks English.
Dr. Albee Budnitz has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Budnitz has been my doctor for the past 10-12 years or so. This guy is the most intelligent guy on the planet. REALLY CARES about his patients, always asks about you, etc. He always takes every precaution and makes every effort to get the RIGHT diagnosis. I dread the day Dr. Budnitz retires; I'm sure there are many good doctors out there, but none have the warm bedside manner, knowledge, experience and overall concern for his patients like Dr. B does.
Dr. Budnitz has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is very professional, up to date on latest procedures and medical findings, and has a caring, warm bedside manner. He has always made me feel comfortable and safe, even when discussing sensitive or embarrassing symptoms. He listens and he remembers. I can talk to him with ease and he never makes me feel like I'm being rushed. If he doesn't know what is wrong he will find someone who does. I never feel like my minor issues are too trivial for him. If it bothers me, it bothers Dr. Budnitz. I thank God for him and remember him in my prayers nightly. He also has a sense of humor and he's very cute. An excellent doctor and a very nice man.
Dr. Budnitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Foundation Medical Partners
Southern New Hampshire Regiona, Nashua, Nh
St Joseph Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital-Oupt
St Joseph Hospital And Trauma, Nashua, Nh
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Albee Budnitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDown Town Medical Associates, 19 Tyler St, Nashua, NH
Dr. Albee Budnitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.